2007/01/25

Welcome, sailor !

So you've been surfing the Web long enough to wreck your electronic ship on this shore ?
Well, welcome then.

First, I should probably introduce myself. So that you know if you have a chance to find the smallest interest in my writings, and thus feel like coming back for more.
I am 21, French, living next to Paris. I've been studying English for three years and spent one of them in Helsinki, Finland. Which is why I haven't finished yet.

You've noticed ? This is not who I am but what I've done...

Who I am is a trick question, for the answer depends on when you ask it.
Let's say that in general I'm a nice guy, with a quite personnal sens of humor and a tendency to blab about anything I consider interesting at the moment. Which is why this blog doesn't exactly have an editorial line...
It will be made of different things, about different topics. I'll try not to turn this blog into mylife.com, for this is more what my French blog is about - it was somehow thought as destined to my friends, and good thing if complete strangers find it interesting too.
Still, as I have some friends who don't understand French, I'll type down about important or interesting events from time to time. But not too much.

To put it frankly, for me this blog will be a way to make me practice English, for my level dropped since I came back from Finland...
I doubt that practice makes perfect. But I'm sure that lack of practice makes bad. Hence this blog.

Stay tuned.
Soon : an article about an interesting topic. Whatever "an interesting topic" may be.


P.S. As the readers will mostly be foreigners (or so do I hope), I'll be glad to explain some things about France... If anybody has questions, put them now.
P.S.2. Well, it's not like I had readers anyway -_-

5 comments:

Eve Afeline said...

Quite a stir... indeed...

Welcome Monkey...

Anonymous said...

Je confirme les commentaires marchent :D
oh, pardon, je voulais dire : I confirm you that the comments work perfectly dear Penguin !
See ya,
Red

Q1 said...

Penguin to some, Monkey to another... I'm not an animal, I'm a human being ! (or so said John Merrick)

Unknown said...

at least you're not a number !! you're a free man

Q1 said...

I'm NaN... great, I've been divided by zero -_-'