2007/01/27

And now, let's talk about death ! - naaah, kidding

Yeah, of course I'm kidding ! I wouldn't want to lose the few readers I may have so rapidly.
Well, that doesn't say what I'm gonna blab about, I know.
...
Metallica's Master of puppets resounds in the room as I listen to a recording of my own voice singing it a capella. Either the microphone wasn't that good, either my voice was. It's probably a little bit of both, as I can sing, but still make some mistakes and don't have perfect control over my voice. On the other hand, my webcam's mic is far too sensitive, it filled the track with the computer's humming and was clearly overdriven when I pushed my voice too loud...
...
I tried myself at playing the clarinet tonight... I made the instrument emit some melodious sounds - meddled with some high-pitched whistles in between. I think I'm gonna try a lil' bit harder next time, to see if I can play a "fixed" tune, instead of just lining up notes one after another...
...
Talking about music, I'm really thinking about creating my own sound. After all, what can't one do with a decent computer, eh ? record, cut, edit, mix... and try to create my own personal music. In any case, not meant to be enjoyed by anyone else than me, but in case some are nuts enough to like it, I'll make it public one way or another.
...
I said this blog wasn't supposed to be about me ? Well... I'll make an article about what blogs are about, one of these days, but in my opinion, a blog is always more or less about its writer.
...
If you feel like saying something wise about all this, please do !

Stay tuned.

No comments: