2007/02/12

I'm not dead. Not quite.

Sorry for the quite long time between last note and this one, I had some connection problems with Bugger.com.
"Blogger", you say ? Is it really a coincidence if both sound so close anyway ?
Whatever.

My point here is not to spit on Blogger.com, for even though it seems to be impossible to get connected to it on Firefox, MS Internet Explorer works fine.
My point here is... Hey, what is my point here ?
What could I write about ?

Let's see...
- Karate : I ain't no Chuck Norris nor am I a Jean-Claude Van Damme fan, I don't feel like looking like a martial arts nerd, and I wrote something about it on my French blog. Consider you're not missing anything.
- Watching sports live : No sir. The only exception I do to my usual motto (Watching Sports is bad, doing Sports is barely more acceptable) is some Karate practice for I have some energy to evacuate, and, I confess, watching Ice Hockey games when I have the occasion... It happened once (Finland-Sweden, in Finland), it is actually going to happen a second time (French Cup finals, wednesday). But what can I say that haven't been said a dozen thousand times ?
- Cultural differences between the French and the British : Well, for one, Frog legs are tasty. Either you can admit this opinion, then you're open-minded and I don't have to tell you about Culture Shock, or you just love French Bashing, and there's nothing I can do for you. OK, it is not that simple, and I probably could do better but I don't have much inspiration about it right now.
- Heavy Metal : well, I sure love the genre (by the way, I love the way you English-speaking people pronounce that word), but what can I say about it without making a fool of myself ? If I praise the technicalities, rocketing solos, baffling rythms, I'll sound like a snob. If I just let my guts talk about the feelings I experience from the raspy vocals, the crazed riffs... I'll sound like some kind of dope fiend.

So I'll do what many bloggers do : I'll write to say nothing.
I'll actually express Nothingness through my writings. The Nature of the Void will flow in my hollow words.
Thus, I'll be quite a poser in the Nihilist category. I can even quote Nietzsche to make myself look more nihilistic and smarter in the same time.

Praise whoever you'll feel like praising for the existence of The Blog, my friends.

And stay tuned, next time I will talk about Guinea pig's migrations through Siberia in the late VIIth century.
Or about just anything else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to see what you can say about Guinea pig's migration through Siberia... or about armadillo's life...

Unknown said...

Hey Blogger works perfectly on my firefox !